Saturday, July 4, 2009

Latest Updates!

Alright, since I'm in "update the blog" mode, I've updated the sidebar to also include awesome pieces of my work as time goes on. Thus far I've updated with a link to the final project of my 3D Animation Course.

NES Magic - A Rube Goldberg Machine based off the idea of what really happens when you push Power on your old NES Machine. Powered by the Triforce? Who really knows?

My other update is a project from the free game design class I am currently working on. I designed and implemented the game in less than 15 minutes and spent 45 minutes playing. Oh good times!

My final update from today will be a short story I've entitled "The Runner", which is an effort to help me manage a sense of urgency in an action story. I am weak in action sequences and I wanted to try something new. Hope you enjoy!

Feel free to leave me any comments about my work and any advice to get into the game industry is always appreciated!

Tim

1 comment:

Assassin Ray said...

Well I'm quite sure your game design skills are going to be put to the test soon enough and I hope for the best with your Grant Mac schooling as well. Oh! I almost forgot to say that 25 page short stories every week is insane and I hope you can pull it off!! Don't let it disrupt game time too though!!
Assassin Ray...