Thursday, July 30, 2009

Progress.

Just an update on my schooling in general. It seems option X has been born from the flames of my other options collectively to give me Open Studies which will most likely lead me back into Computer Science. I have been told I should know by the end of next week. Also... I seem to be catching a bug of some kind involving the death cough and exhaustion. That explains why I've been sleeping almost uncontrollably (Within a 10 ft radius of my bed, floor included).

Now I have 2 weeks sans wife and 6 days sans best friend. I have one more class to be behind a whopping 7 classes, BUT! I shall triumph and spend every waking moment (which has been rare lately) catching up. I am glad it has been free, but my biggest fear is what about the possibility of when I reattend school in the fall? If I was going full time, there would be no temptation to work at all... but since I will only be allowed to take 2 courses (or six credit hours) the temptation is there, especially since student loans won't be there for me as much as if I was a full time student. Either way I need to make these two courses count and even before I have been accepted, even before I know what I am able to take... I charge myself with needing no less than a 3.5 in both classes. The challenge has been laid out... now to do all I can to get in!

Also with no one at home I am cleaning up a storm (Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, Main Entryway All Completed!) and I only have a few things (Bedroom, Bathroom 1, Bathroom 2, Mop, Vaccuum) left. Lucky for me, my schedule next week is super-awesome and I should have plenty of time to play catch up after I clean. Time to get things back on track!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When do you move?