Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tim Edwards: Still Alive.

Some quick updates!

I finally got my text book for the free game design course I'm taking and for thirty dollars it was well worth it! Some of the challenges you can feel how much you've learned from start to finish.

Writing a story a week has been a challenge, but I will be posting them as I finish them!

Needing a break I'll be going to see Public Enemies tonight (hopefully) or at least spending the night playing the Fury of Dracula board game (which is super awesome and highly recommended).

Also the Green Lantern story that is coming out, Blackest Night, sounds better and better every time I read about it. The whole Sinestro Corps background, the different Lanterns and now the revival of former superheroes as the Black Lanterns has got me thinking... why is Marvel popular? I mean DC crossed all their worlds in Crisis on Infinte Earths, but they just keep revisiting and cross referencing and it is that attention to detail that just keeps me coming back for more. Yeah, Wolverine is pretty intense... but The Flash running and pushing a villian through time... what does Wolverine have on that?

Anyway better (more productive) update to come!
Tim Edwards

No comments: